What Data do we Collect?
When You visit, register or order products or services from Us You will be asked to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, contact details and credit/debit card or PayPal information. We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information from emails you send us. We only collect this information when you have given us consent to and use this information for the purpose of processing orders. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your data?
We guarantee the confidentiality of your personal details and your personal details shall be only be used for the following purposes:
- Processing your payments;
- Fulfilling your order and administering your account;
- To pass information about You to agents and employees in order to perform a contract (for example your name, address and telephone number for purposes of delivery);
- To disclose information about You to any relevant regulator, if they require it or to anyone else if there is a legal duty to do so.
- To contact You to tell you about important changes or developments to the website or to our services, or to obtain your views on our services;
- Where You have agreed, we may use your information to let you know about other products and services, which might be of interest to you. This contact may be by post or email. If You want to stop receiving information about other products and services, you can opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Our website uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors’ contact information (such as their email address), unique identifying information (such as user name and password), and financial information (such as their account details). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the customer when necessary. Unique identifiers (such as user name and password) are collected from website visitors to verify the user’s identity and for use in establishing and identifying account numbers in our record system.
How long we retain your data?
Beehive Vintage intends to hold your information for a period of 2 years from the date which you explicitly give us your consent to hold this information. The basis of our retention period is the personalised shopping experience we want to provide to you. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and to have their personal data deleted as per GDPR legislation.
You can unsubscribe or opt out of being kept up to date about our products and services updates at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in email correspondence. You can also contact us to opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Subject Access Requests
You have the right to a copy of all the information we hold about you. To obtain a copy of your data, email email@example.com. As permitted law, there is no fee for obtaining a copy of your data. We aim to turnaround requests as promptly as possible and will do so within the legal maximum of 1 month.
In order for us to process this request we will need verification of your identity. Your rights include the following as per Articles 15-21
- Right of access. – You have the right to request a copy of the information that Beehive Vintage holds about you
- Right of rectification – you have the right to correct any inaccurate personal data
- Right to erasure – you have the “right to be forgotten” which allows for the right of the removal of data
- Right to restriction of processing –the right to restrict processing of personal data.
- Right of portability – the right to request the porting of one’s data to a new service provider
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain processing activities of the data controller
Where we store your personal data?
The data we hold and process from you is stored in the European Union.
Links to other websites
Our website may provide links to third party websites. This Privacy Statement only refers to the Beehive Vintage website and not to any third party site. By opening these links you are choosing to leave our website and you agree that Beehive Vintage is not liable for how said third party site handles your information. It is therefore Your responsibility to refer to the privacy statement on any third party site you access before you enter any of your personal information.
Changes to our Website and Policy